Name and contact details of the responsible Person
Venloer Str. 7
Tel: +49 (0)211 98 94 095
VAT ID: DE 282918911
Scope and Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data
When accessing this website http://www.add2biz.com, the Internet browser used by the visitor automatically sends data to the server of this website and stores it for a limited time in a log file. Until the automatic deletion, the following data is stored without further input by the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor’s terminal;
- Date and time of access by the visitor;
- Name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor;
- Website from which the visitor arrives at the website (so-called referrer URL); and
- Browser and operating system of the visitor’s terminal and the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of these personal data is acc. Article 6 sec (1) sentence (1) let (f) of the GDPR. The consultancy has a legitimate interest in the processing of data for the purpose of:
- Building up the connection to the website quickly;
- Enabling a user-friendly application of the website;
- Identifying and ensuring the safety and stability of the systems; and
- Facilitating and improving the administration of the website.
The processing is expressly not for the purpose of gaining knowledge about the person visiting the website.
Disclosure of data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties, if:
- Consent was expressly given by the data subject under Article 6 section (1) sentence (1) letter (a) GDPR;
- Disclosure under Article 6 section (1) sentence (1) letter (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing their data;
- Legal obligation exists for the transmission of data according to Article 6 section (1) sentence 1 letter c) GDPR and / or;
- Fulfilment of a contractual relationship with the data subject is required by Article 6 section (1) sentence (1) letter (b) of the GDPR.
In other cases, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Embedded YouTube Videos
YouTube videos are embedded in our website. The operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a site with a YouTube plugin a connection to the YouTube server is created. By this method YouTube is informed which sites you visit.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account You Tube can identify your personal surfing behaviour. This may be prevented by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
If the collection of cookies for Google Ads has been deactivated, no such cookies will be created whilst viewing YouTube videos.
YouTube, however, files non-personal user information in other cookies. If you wish to prevent this you must block the saving of cookies in your browser.
Further information on data protection by YouTube may be found in the provider’s data protection declaration under: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (hereafter Google). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, i.e. text files, which are saved on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website.
The information about the use of the website produced by the cookie are usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA where they are stored.
By virtue of the activation of the anonymization of the IP on these websites, your IP-address is reduced by Google to within a member state of the European Union or to signatories of the agreement within the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the complete IP-address transmitted to a Google server in the USA.
By the authority of the operator of this website Google will use this information to assess the use of the website, compile reports about the website activities and render additional services concerning the website and internet use for the operator of the website. The IP-address transmitted from your browser within Google Analytics will not be amalgamated with other Google data.
The purposes of the data processing lie in the evaluation of the use of the website and in the compilation of reports concerning activities on the website. On the basis of the use of the website and internet additional related services may be provided. The data processing protects the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You may prevent the storage of the cookies by an appropriate adjustment of your browser software; we would like to point out that that you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of the website.
Furthermore, you may prevent the collection and processing of the data generated by the cookies and your use of the website being sent to Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin: Browser Add On to deactivate Google Analytics.
Additionally or as an alternative to the browser add-on you can prevent the tracking on our sites via Google Analytics by clicking this Link. An opt-out cookie is then installed on your computer. Google Analytics is thereby prevented from future collection for this website and this browser, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
Your rights as an affected person
As far as your personal data are processed whilst visiting our website, you have the following rights as “data subject” within the meaning of the GDPR:
You can ask us for information about whether personal data is processed by us. No right of access exists if the granting of the coveted information against the duty of confidentiality would violate or the information for other reasons, in particular because of a predominant legitimate interest of a third party, must be kept secret. Deviating from this, there can be an obligation to provide the information if your interests outweigh the interests of secrecy, especially taking into account any threatening damage. The right of access is also excluded if the data are stored only because they may not be deleted due to statutory or statutory retention periods or serve exclusively for data protection or data protection purposes, if the disclosure would require a disproportionate effort and processing other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures. If in your case the right to information is not excluded and your personal data are processed by us, you can ask us for information about the following information:
- Purposes of processing;
- Categories of personal data that you process;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data are disclosed, in particular for beneficiaries in third countries;
- Planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for the determination of the storage duration;
- Right of rectification or erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you or a right of opposition to such processing;
- Existence of a right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority;
- Information available on the origin of the data, if the personal data have not been collected from you as the data subject;
- Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information on the logic involved, as well as the scope and intended impact of automated decision-making, where appropriate; and
- Transmission to recipients in third countries, if applicable, unless there is a decision by the EU Commission on the adequacy of the protection level under Article 45 section (3) GDPR, information on which suitable guarantees pursuant to acc. Article 46 section 2 GDPR for the protection of personal data.
Correction and Completion
Should you discover that we have inaccurate personal information you may require us to correct this incorrect information promptly. In case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you can request the completion.
They are entitled to be deleted (“right to be forgotten”), unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, the right to information or to fulfil a legal obligation or to perform a task of public interest and one of the following is true:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed;
- Justification for processing was only your consent, which you have revoked;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data that we have made public;
- You have objected to the processing of personal data not disclosed to us and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully; and
- Deletion of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no claim for deletion if, in the case of legitimate non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionately high outlay due to the special nature of the storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the deletion is replaced by the restriction of processing.
Limitation of Processing
You may require us to restrict processing if any of the following applies:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal data. The restriction may be required in this case for the duration that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and you require instead of deletion the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- We no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- You have contradiction acc. Article 21 section 1 DSGVO. The limitation of processing may be required as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons; and
- Restriction of processing means that the personal data are processed only with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. Before we lift the restriction, we have a duty to inform you.
You have the right of data transferability if the processing is based on your consent (Article 6 section (1) sentence 1 (a) or Article 9 section (2) letter (a) GDPR) or on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is done using automated procedures. The right to data portability in this case includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others: You may require us to provide the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format to obtain. You have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance on our part. As far as technically feasible, you may require that we transfer your personal data directly to another person in charge.
Insofar as the processing is based on Article 6 section (1) sentence 1 letter (e) of the GDPR (exercise of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or on Article 6 section (1) sentence (1) letter (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller or a third party), you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you for reasons of your particular situation. This also applies to a profiling based on Article 6 section (1) sentence 1 letter e) or letter f) of the GDPR. After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or processing for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
Revocation of Consent
If you believe that the processing of your personal information is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over your place of residence or employment or the location of the alleged breach.